Montag, November 15, 2010

Good things list VIII

Some time soon, I will post something else besides these lists again. ;)

*Last Monday was a great day at work, because I had a lot of easily manageable tasks to do, which could all be finished on the day. Very satisfactory.
*Finished another scarf. One more item to cross off my to-do-list. Yay!
*Seems I was quite lucky in both the family and Bookcrossing secret santa draw. :)
*Some great talks this weekend with my boyfriend.
*Going out for drinks on Saturday quite spontaneously.
*Tasty tasty dinner Sunday evening courtesy of my boyfriend's parents, who gave us their voucher for this really nice restaurant that I'd only ever had coffee at before...mhhh.
*Celebrating a friend's birthday, and her being all happy and excited both because I made it to the party, and about the gift I had chosen (so nice when it works out with people you haven't know for very long)
*And said party being fun, filled with good food and lovely people
*Sunshine, so much more sunshine than there was in October - at least that's what it feels like.
*Foggy night streets - yep, I like them just as much as the sunshine. They are the best thing about November weather.
*There's some fun social outings already planned for the next few weeks.

It could probably be longer...but what really made this week for me were Saturday and Sunday evening. Progress. :)

Keine Kommentare: