Freitag, Juni 01, 2012

May Reading (+Food)

I didn't read much in May. Actually, I read shockingly little. There was the birth of my nephew, there was a wedding which took 1 day plus some extra out of three weekends, there was my sister's graduation, there was an important presentation I had to to, and most of the rest of the time (when I was not at work or not at uni or not working out) was spent cuddled up on the sofa with my boyfriend, playing video games/knitting/watching TV.
At least, I managed to finish one book, late last night: American Gods, by Neil Gaiman. The reading process on that one was so stretched out, I really wish I'd done it differently, read it more quickly. But I still managed to enjoy it, maybe not as much as Neverwhere, but still, I enjoyed it.
Since there's a lot of work up for June as well, I have no idea how much reading I'll fit into there. The next book is going to be Anansi Boys, that much is sure.

As for food...the last couple of weeks were sort of disastrous, with me consuming coffee almost daily (previously unheard of), and a sharp increase in chocolate eating for the last few days. After I finished the last bit of the 300g Milka monstrosity I bought on Wednesday yesterday (I'm proud to say I didn't just devour it in one go...), I decided that this would have to be the last chocolate feast for a while. A small epiphany on what was really necessary to make me feel good about myself, you know. And all of those things are free. Bonus!

As for other things - I think that some changes are coming. More later.

1 Kommentar:

kris hat gesagt…

Tease!!!