Montag, Juni 18, 2012

Useful finds (and some fun ones, too)

I spent some time on the Lifehacker website this weekend and rambled through their exercise and organisation sections. Here's some things I found:

  • Wunderlist and Wunderkit, both by the same (German) company, both free. The first is a task-manager, the second a sort of project manager. You need to register to use them, but once you do that, you can use it from your computer, smartphone (okay, Iphone only so far) or in any webbrowser. I downloaded Wunderlist yesterday and will see whether that helps any in keeping up with things, and if so, I think Wunderkit might also be quite nice for certain projects.
  • Sworkit, a website which provides you with a workout for just the amount of time you want. I love that they also offer yoga, which I think I will try sometime this week. Should be perfect for those bursts of "I need to get off this chair and away from the screen for a while". Also free. Plus, since the workouts merely mention what exercise to do and provide a timer, there are links to explanations/pictures/videos of all the exercises used.
  • This article on good eating habits for maximum energy during the day. 
  •  This hoodie is one of the most amazing pieces of clothing I've ever seen. Genius idea.
  • I have, in the past, sometimes checked out cosplaying pictures/projects online (and when I speak of 'past', I mean both long ago as well as a couple of months ago). However, I did not know there were actual cosplaying groups. Then again, it wouldn't really make sense, knowing how some countries work, for there to be none. So, here's a link to one of them. I know maybe 1% of the characters they show in their pictures, but can still admire the other costumes for pure amazingness.
 So, maybe any of this is of some use/entertainment to you as well. :)

Keine Kommentare: