Montag, Oktober 10, 2011

Have I really not written anything here in ten months? Wow.
And that coming (or NOT coming) from me, who loves writing so much. Language. Texts. Words.
The one who always thinks about wanting to write, and then doesn't. Hah.

A friend, some months ago, quote Goethe at me. He said (and I take the liberty to translate):
Success has three letters: ACT. [Erfolg hat drei Buchstaben: TUN]
So, maybe now I will write again. After all, November is approaching. I should really be getting into gear.

I like to make separate posts for separate topics, so I guess I'll make a few of those now. But here's a picture, just for fun.






Taken at the beginning of June during a very rainy weekend holiday, in Villach, Carynthia. I call her the Ghostly Tentacle Woman. Not very imaginative, I guess. She might also be Tentacular Priestess Cor'Shazarr. Who knows. Anyway, I thought it was a rather scary image to be found on a church wall...

Keine Kommentare: