Donnerstag, Dezember 09, 2010

Good things list X

A little late, but here it is:

*Being positive about not winning Nano - and managing to achieve the goal I set myself, even though I only set it on the evening of the 29th, when I had 16k, and it was to reach 20k. A big hooray for far-off cheerleaders, ones never met in person.
*Fresh snow - it feels like this will be a proper winter once again, after all those half-hearted ones we had for the last few years. I had to stop going by bike a day earlier than I had planned, which is quite amazing.
*The celebration of tea
*Beautiful afternoon sunlight
*The snow lasting so much longer than it usually does - beautiful!
*My teeny-tiny scar healing up lovely and well.
*Dressing up as the Tyrant of Sogo (from Barbarella), and only being asked what kind of costume I had on after about 4 hours - guess I wore it like I walked around like this every day. Truth: 0, Goth: 1
*Finishing "Iron Council", and thinking about it, and turning my initial slight disappointment with how it ended into some kind of sad happiness.
*More reading
*Loads of Big Bang Theory - even though we're watching it all for the second or third time (in some cases), I still love it completely. I do talk along to some of the scenes, because I know them so well, but not too many to make it annoying. ;)
*Lots of chocolate and gingerbread etc for 4th and 6th of December, and not all of it has been eaten yet (success!)
*Our last roleplaying evening was hilarious. I've never experienced the like. We were in hysterics at the end. Haven't laughed this hard for months.
*Being a team with my boyfriend against the strange rumours that seemed (or seem?) to be flying around
*Going out twice in a row; much fun was had by all.
*Knitting with beads, so pretty. :D
*The beautiful concert we attended on Tuesday - a guitar orchestra that a friend of mine plays in. They have an annual Christmas concert, always with some special guests in the second half. The first half is usually classical music, the second more funky (tango and the like). Last year they had this kind of surreal Christmas special at the very end, but I suppose everyone was far too baffled by it for it to be repeated (which was a little sad, but well). Anyway, we both loved it.
*RED: I can't even remember what the last movie with live actors was that I saw at the cinema - I was jokingly saying "Avatar" yesterday. ;) Anyway, not quite what we expected it to be like, but fun and charming nevertheless. Machine gun-toting Helen Mirren FTW. ;)
*Partaking in a game where I had to guess my identity (which was stuck to my head - sounds strange, but yes, it works) - and my first secret identity was "Barbamama". I'm sure there's someone reading who will find this just as hilarious as I do.

A good mix of excellent times and annoying times in the last 10 days, but hey, let's concentrate on the good things. That's what this is all about, after all. :)

Keine Kommentare: