Mittwoch, Dezember 01, 2010

Tea Diary

Because there is hardly anything better than a nice cup of tea when it's cold outside, and I've always loved opening my advent calendars, I once again got myself Sonnentor's Tea Advent Calendar this year. So, starting on December 1 (ie today), I will be having a different cup of tea every day, and, because I love them so much, will write about each of them.
At the end of the time period (which should be December 25, if I have internet access then), I will post my completed list of yummy tea experiences, which will be as much a celebration of great tea as it will be a reminder to myself as to what I liked and what I loved and what I could possibly leave out in favour of even better tea.

Todays tea is called "Thank you", which fits my feeling of thankfulness for having a cup of tea by my side while watching snowflakes whirling past my window. I almost forgot what it feels like to have a proper winter...

Keine Kommentare: