Sonntag, März 01, 2009

WR Pledge

I pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing, for the period of 2 / 4 / 6 months. I pledge that i shall refashion, renovate, recycle preloved items for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract. I pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of my refashioned, renovoted, recycled, crafted or created item of clothing on the Wardrobe Refashion blog, so that others may share the joy that thy thriftiness brings!

I pledge in addition that, for the term of my contract, I will not buy new yarn or fabric, unless needed to finish a project.

***

List to get me started:

1) Mend some clothes (already put in a messy pile, waiting for needle and thread, and sometimes buttons)
2) Look through wardrobe for things to give away or refashion (already a few candidates)
3) Continue knitting like a war heroine!

1 Kommentar:

carolyne hat gesagt…

Good luck with WR! I should do this too, but I don't think I have the time to spend re-fashioning anything at the moment. I do plan to have a clearing out of my wardrobe though...
Right now I should be doing some fiddling around with my PhD data, but can't seem to get into the right headspace - best of luck with your research! Great to see you back online :)