Montag, März 02, 2009

New Outfit

In my bid to finally get a three-column-blog, I found this beautiful template (via the usual internet routes...WR-other blog-nice template). I will probably customize it to death once I know how (different header, maybe different background, different colours etc), but the most important thing right now are those columns. :-*
[No idea why only a few links are displayed in beautiful purple and not all of them, I'll hopefully get it fixed somehow.]

Anyway, thanks go to these people:

for their beautiful (free!) blog templates.


On another note, the fates are laughing at me, at least a little - yesterday, my 2 month pledge began, and yesterday I go home to my parents and find the new Boden catalogue waiting for me. ;-( With 10% off until March 17. ;-(
Oh well.
Will meditate on this.

Keine Kommentare: