Dienstag, Juli 31, 2007

There and back again

Hello all!
I'm back from the Study Sphere!
Today I had my big big English literature exam, the whole lot, from Middle Ages til now. 40 minutes of high-octane talking. But it's done. The big evil exam that I have been fearing for years is over. And I did really well, amazingly.
So I'm here, briefly. Because...today, finally...I was allowed (by myself) to buy the new Potter novel, and will be reading the same for the rest of the evening (though hopefully I will show another effort of restraint and will not read through the night as I usually do, to spare my boyfriend the annoyance :P).
So, yay to me, and yay to at least a couple of days of not doing anything for uni. Then it is paper time, then it is diploma thesis time. Go me!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Congratulations Barbara! I bet that feels fantastic =) Enjoy Harry Potter, I did! x