Montag, April 30, 2007

I made things!

Well, I have no pictures to prove it, but last week I both finally put the finishing touches to the scarf I finished knitting ages ago...my first self-knit scarf, btw - AND I made myself a skirt. A skirt that is no good at all for cycling (I tried), and not so good for my usual (fast) walking speed, but...a skirt. A nice, summery, non-black (hooray!) skirt. With elastic band inserted. Wohooo! Now, if I hadn't managed to break the needle on my mum's sewing machine when trying my luck with denim, I might have more to post. But alas, that is the fate of the unlucky sewer. More skirts soon, hopefully. :)
And pictures, too...once we finally get over this computer crisis that hit this household in the last two months. :P

2 Kommentare:

Dy hat gesagt…

Well done on your knitting and sewing accomplishments! Now, did you replace the needle in your mum's sewing machine and pretend it never happened? :-)
Thanks for the nice comment about my spun fleece - a big snuggly jumper is exactly what I have in mind - for Steve. But it could take a while...

Anonym hat gesagt…

wow you are going great with you refashining this year!