Donnerstag, April 05, 2007

Huh

So, another two weeks and more have passed, and I didn't post anything new.
Well. Crafting is down to nil at the moment. Swapping also. Refashioning also (although I am not buying anything new either).
What is up is reading. What is up is meeting with people. What is up is cleaning up my room and throwing old stuff out.
Not too bad, I guess.

I had my big exam last week and I passed. Only sort of average grade, but hey, for only one week of studying, and that in a very hole-y way (none of the three books necessary for the exam were read completely), and being dead tired (exam at 5.30pm after a day of working, and getting up at 6.30am, ugh), I think I did ok. I expected much worse. ;)

So now, Easter holidays, and on Tuesday I made my flat look more like a flat again, and less like a battlefield. I did my ironing. I threw some stuff out that should have been thrown out ages ago. I cleaned the bathroom. Wohoo!
Yesterday I started reading. Yesterday was for fun, tomorrow I will start reading for uni, and as much as possible. What about today? Hm. Well. More reading for fun, I guess. ;)

The most remarkable thing about the past week? Saturday. Where I spent about 9 hours talking with someone I didn't know very well. I guess now I do. At least a little better. ;)

Well, no pictures is no fun, so here another lovely kitty picture that I found on Cute Overload. Enjoy!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

heheh.. i need to clear some of my stuff too .
actually went to set up a stall at a secondhand/arts place on sunday - sold some of the craft stuff i don't use - not much though but at least i got the stall fee back :).

maybe you need a cat so you won't have to post other ppl's kitty pics