Freitag, März 14, 2008

New things, or Change is Good

So...

I thought a lot about changing the colour of this blog lately. Somehow black doesn't really cut it anymore. I don't know whether the current pastel theme will stay, but hey - doesn't it look nice and lovely and like spring is finally here?

Also - I got my job. Can you believe it? First application, first interview, and there you have it. Hah!
I think it's going to be nice - even though I always thought I'd never ever want to work as a secretary. Well. ;)
This job is for 2 years, which is perfect; and I'll be working only Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and only until early afternoon as well. This means I'll have free time/study time left and can even go to the one seminar on Friday. Perfect. Perfect!

And with my thesis, I think I'm not as desperate anymore as I was the last few weeks. I think the end of writing the first chapter (stupid theoretical stuff, brrr, but necessary) is in sight, and after that it should be a breeze.

Don't you just love it when suddenly everything starts to work out?

:D

2 Kommentare:

carolyne hat gesagt…

Congratulations! That is great news about the job :)
Thanks so much also for your sponsorship of my head shave! I totally didn't expect anyone non-local to donate...
I've posted some pics of the losing of my hair on my blog now so you can see what it looks like :)
best xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

Aaaah, vom Büro aus kann ich wenigstens noch kommentieren, das ist gut. :) Und auf dem Bildschirm hier ist das lila auch viel kräftiger. Schöööön.