Montag, Juni 18, 2007

Another test...

I guess it IS pretty obvious by now that I love taking tests. And today I found an especially nice one on Carolyne's blog. Took some time, but the results seem to be quite good, so here they are.


You can also read the full text here. I especially like the part about how I relate to others, since I currently don't see myself as much of an artist - seeing as I don't to anything but read and meet people these days. No crafting etc...nothing. Oh well. *shrugs* :)

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ooh I did this test too, I thought it was wonderful! And now I can't even remember what I got, LOL =P

I loved your seven things too, hehe...now I am imagining you going round to everyone elses houses and closing their cupboards, turning off all their electrical equipment and cleaning their rooms =P

Fel hat gesagt…

That is, sadly, pretty much what I do. Ask my best friend...last time I was there she needed to study, so I cleaned up her kitchen => both of us happy. :D

Dy hat gesagt…

I just did it and apparently am a considerate idealist

Anonym hat gesagt…

Buzzing, You're back! Thought you really were "Gone with the Wind"! I took your test--I'm a benevolent visionary. (Not to be confused with a benevolent missionary, tee-hee!
See Ya, Lori D.

Anonym hat gesagt…

hey barbara, just replying to your comment on my blog (i nvr know whether to reply on my blog or commenters blog):

well, i dare not look into my cupboard too. i am already a hoarder! hahah ... that post was just denial. hhmm..