Dienstag, Februar 04, 2014

2013 books

London is so much around me, writing about it will still have to wait. Rather, I'll finish my 2013 book list, and see where this year of reading has taken me.

The last post was in October...so let's start from there.

October (continued)
Alan Moore, Dave Gibbons - Watchmen
Hajime Isayama - Attack on Titan #1
Hajime Isayama - Attack on Titan #2

November
Neil Gaiman - The Sandman: Overture, Issue 1

December
China Miéville - Kraken
Tony Parsons - The Family Way
Peter S. Beagle -The Last Unicorn
Eiichiro Oda - One Piece #68

This adds four novels to my count, plus three manga books, and an actual bona fide comic issue (which really doesn't count as a whole book, but...so lovely).

Which means, in total, I've read 50 books/novels, and 26 manga volumes - plus a lot of articles and book chapters for university, and a lot of rereading One Piece for a conference I attended in May, which I didn't list here.Not quite the "1 book a week" I was aiming for, but considering all that happened this year, I think I'm happy with that result. :)

I might do a complete list of books read like last year, because that just makes for awesome reading. I might also do some reviews/comments on what I've read. We'll see. :)

Keine Kommentare: