Donnerstag, Jänner 26, 2012

Once more unto the breach my friends

I love writing. I love language. I love stories.
I am, in fact, attempting to write more than 200 pages of PhD stuff on the power of storytelling.
Why then do I not keep up with this blog?

Who knows. I'll just try again.
I may write about nothing of great importance. I may write about the banalities of daily life, like "Oooh, look, I bought a sweater with shiny stripes!", accompanied by a picture of said sweater. I might do nothing but complain about how all those big ideas I have are so hard to make into a reality.
Then again, I may write about said big ideas, and successes, and how the banalities of daily life can actually make up said life, and make it a happy one.
Who knows. I'll just try again.

1 Kommentar:

carolyne hat gesagt…

Hooray!
It's understandable how PhD stuff & life in general can get in the way of blogging...