Donnerstag, Juli 16, 2009

You've read it wrong!

I just found this video, which gives an interesting view on religion/worldviews - maybe not groundbreaking, but it's nicely done.



It came from this page.
While I wouldn't define myself as an atheist, I like to see different and new approaches. (And I just love pretty videos.)

On a completely unrelated note, I talked with some friends yesterday about a possible movie version of Asteroids. Asteroids! Geez. We thought of some movie versions of old video games that we'd much rather see (Pacman, anyone?), but my personal favourite was Pong. So, since I'm already posting videos, here's some Pong.

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Finally I've taken the time to watch this -- nice! I especially like the dreamy score (if no theremin as the opening credits may promise :)).

phoenix hat gesagt…

Thanks for pointing this out to me. I like it. :)