Donnerstag, Februar 14, 2008

All about...fibers and more


I'm being lazy and don't want to work, but I'll have to soon. In the meantime I did the Pottercraft fiber quiz. Apparently I'm angora.

Says on the site: "Angoras are eager to please and are highly sensitive. Flexibility and adaptability are your strengths and sometimes your weakness as well. You are essentially a warm and feeling person, and little escapes your impressionable mind. You are generous with others and strive for harmony in your relationships."

No kidding, eh? They're telling this to the girl who a) cried because her boyfriend made lovely breakfast for her because it's Valentine's Day and b) cried while *he* read *her* card (crazy, eh), and then some more because it was all so lovely. I really should stop this crying business. :P

I hope you all have a great day as well!

Btw, I'll be on holiday next week - not that it matters much concerning posting, but still. Hey, holiday! :D

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ich soll auch Angora sein? Komischer Test :)
Klappt wahrscheinlich bei mir nicht, weil ich nicht genug handarbeite! ;)
(Das mit dem Weinen ist wirklich entzückend!! Ich musste mir natürlich wieder nur Vorträge über Konsumzwang anhören... :p)