Freitag, August 10, 2007

1 year!

Whoops!
I just realised that I started this blog over a year ago. Way to go!
And it's been a great year! It hasn't made me the world's greatest blogger, but still, writing sometimes, and reading other blogs a lot of the time is good. :)

I'll be gone for a week now because we're (we being my family and my sisters boyfriend, mine can't come, meh) going on holiday to Croatia, where I've never been before. One week of lying on the beach (no sandy beach, but one with stones, yehaw) and reading non-stop, except for eating or swimming, at least that's how I'm imaginging it. ;)

2 Kommentare:

Dy hat gesagt…

Wishing you perfect weather, some comfortable stones to lie on and a riveting book! :-)

carolyne hat gesagt…

hey, you've been gone for a *lot* longer than a week! feeling uninspired to blog? or just too busy living ? hope you're well, and thanks for that link to 101 things - i am considering what to put on my list...